“St. Michael’s Church of England School, established upon Christian foundations, and living out the Christian faith, is committed to providing every child with an excellent education.”
We promote our Vision through the key words:
‘Create – Equip – Partner’
St Michael’s is committed with engaging effectively with parents and we ensure that open communication is a high priority for our school.
Please find below information that you will find useful as parents from our transition talks which take place at the end of each academic year in readiness for the forthcoming new academic year.
One of the most visited pages for parents is parent information. You can find that page here.
Transition Talks 2021
- Secondary Transfer: Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 8am (for Year 5 parents for 2022 entry)
- Welcome to Reception: Thursday 24th June 2021 at 7pm
- Introducing the Upper Phase: Monday 5th July 2021 at 8:45am
- Introducing the Middle Phase: Monday 5th July 2021 at 2:15pm
- Introducing the Lower Phase: Friday 9th July 2021 at 2:15pm