“St. Michael’s Church of England School, established upon Christian foundations, and living out the Christian faith, is committed to providing every child with an excellent education.”
We promote our Vision through the key words:
‘Create – Equip – Partner’
Wet Start to Day Procedures
- In the event of poor weather children may enter the school ONCE a member of the Senior Leadership Team / Office Team has given the go ahead by the side front door.
- Children in Red / Green and Years 3-6 enter by the front side door and go directly to their classrooms.
- Children in Years 1 and 2 enter by the front side door and go directly to the Lower Phase Hall to sit and await the bell.
- It is important that the children come into school independently as there is a lack of space. Thank you.
Adverse Weather Procedures
As a school we want to ensure that parents are kept informed of the emergency procedures we have in place in the event of adverse weather conditions. Please refer to the tab below outlining winter weather procedures.
School Closure Procedure
We are mindful that if a school closure is required, the school community should be informed as soon as possible.
The following procedures are in place:
- School Open Check Service
- Parentmail message will be sent to all families outlining the situation and giving advice;
- A message will be posted on the School Open Check tab and parents/carers will be advised to refer to this in the event of closure;
- If the school needs to be closed during normal times a text message will be sent out to parents.