Create -Equip -Partner
As part of our Vision we aspire to:
Partner with home, church and the local community to help children make a positive contribution to God’s world.
Working in partnership with parents and obtaining their views to support the development of the school is very important to us. We regularly survey parents across the year and the results are listed below. Furthermore, we survey the pupils at different intervals across the year – their feedback is also included below. The most recent is at the top.
2019-2020 Academic Year
- Parent Voice: Parent View Survey (ongoing)
- Safeguarding Pupil Challenge & Survey (ongoing)
- Parent Voice: Inclusion Survey May 2020
- Parent Voice: Middle Phase Soft Start 2020
- Parent Voice: EYFS Parent Survey 2019-2020
- Pupil Voice: RE Survey Analysis 2020
- Pupil Voice: Behaviour and Attitudes Pupil Survey December 2019
- Pupil Voice Well-being Survey Data 2019