“St. Michael’s Church of England School, established upon Christian foundations, and living out the Christian faith, is committed to providing every child with an excellent education.”
We promote our Vision through the key words:
‘Create – Equip – Partner’
At St. Michael’s we welcome a number of visitors from different fields of life. We are always keen to find out how they view our school and have included some examples in the side tabs. Please click on the following links to see what people think:
Academic Year 2020-2021
Please also refer to our survey tab to access the views of stakeholders.
Academic Year 2019-2020
- Basic Skills Quality Mark Review- October 2019
- Pupil Voice: What are the strengths of St Michael’s CE School?
- School Travel Plan Champion Recognition Letter 2019
Academic Year 2018-2019
- The RE Quality Mark Gold Award March 20th 2019.
- Church School Inspection report (SIAMS) February 2019
- Letter of Commendation for Outstanding Phonics Results from Rt Hon Damian Hinds MP & Rt Hon Nick Gibb 2019
- Current Parentview Results
- School Link Inspector Reports
- Royal Hospital Neuro-Disability Recognition Certificate